A: Answered Prayer! Apple Pies ;)
B: Bethany...I love my sisters...Bethany is my youngest sister...the one who jokes with me about WV and Jonathan the most!
C: Chocolate of course! :)
D: Daddy! I love my Daddy! I have to say the I have the best Daddy in the world!
E: Every day...I was telling my kids in children's church to every morning when they open their eyes to thank Jesus that they can see, walk, breathe, play today!
F: Flowers...Jonathan gave me my first red roses this year...they were so beautiful...he gave me pink roses for valentines...he gave me yellowish pinkish roses in May...so yes, I love flowers and so thankful for their beauty!
G: Guys and Girls..this one is weird...but I'm so thankful that God made us different! God has a purpose for a guy and He has a purpose for a girl...Praise the Lord! He didn't make us the same!
H: Heaven...one day, I'll see my Saviour...I'll see family that has gone on before me!
I: "I love you's"...sigh...they are so wonderful!
J: my Jesus!!!!! Jonathan...<3 <3 <3 <3!!!! A wonderful answer to prayer!
K: Katie...again, I love my sisters...Katie is the next youngest...I have to say that she is the one who is most like me...hahaha...we have the same personality about a lot of things!
L: Life...no matter how weird it gets!
M: My Mama! I love my Mama! and yes, ya'll could probably guess...but I do have the prettiest and best Mama in the world!
N: November...
O: Open Doors...
P: Pianos...I love piano...my favorite thing to do is playing the prelude at the beginning of a service...you don't have to worry about timing...you can make up your on expressions...
Q: hmmm..this one is hard...Qtips? Queens? Questions? Questions is a good one...I love questions...and I am thankful that we can have our questions answered by the Lord through prayer and His Word! I'm thankful for questions because that is how I learned about Jonathan and he learned about me...you should see some of our old emails!
R: Rebekah...one more time...I love my sisters!!!!! :) Rebekah is one of my dearest and closest friends! I'm going to miss you all!!!
S: Saturdays...stars...St. Augustine, FL...Savannah, GA...my Sweetheart
T: Talking...Time...Tea...
U: Umbrellas! :) You know, if some one hadn't invented those things, my hair would be horrible on a rainy day! hahahaha...
V: Valentines...my Valentine...Vegetables (I love vegetables thanks to Mama for not letting us get up from the table until we ate all our vegetables!...hahahaha...)
W: Weddings...less than 2 weeks, Lord willing!!!!!!!
X: Xciting news!!!! Don't you just love exciting news? Hearing it and telling it!
Y: Young people...I love children! Working with children...do you know that most of the kids that are growing up in America know nothing about Jesus? The only thing they hear is His name as a cuss word. Most of them have never even heard the real meaning of Christmas! I tried to explain that plan of salvation to a bus kid this past summer and she didn't even know who God was!
Z: hmmm...another tough one...Zippers? Ziploc storage bags? Zigzags? Zebras? Whatever starts with a "z" we can all say wholeheartedly, "God is so good."
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago






No comments:
Post a Comment