Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, October 4, 2010

 FOR TODAY...October 4, 2010
Outside my window...slightly cloudy, with blue sky and sunshine peaking out behind the clouds...cool crisp fall day

I am thinking...3 more days!!!! Until I get to see my Jonathan!!!! Woohoo!!! I can hardly wait! He is coming down earlier than he thought this month. It will be for a very short visit, but always wonderful!

I am thankful for...My family...the closer we get to our wedding the more I realize how much I'm going to miss them!
From the kitchen...nothing right now...just came home from taking Granny to get her blood work done...so we grabbed a biscuit from Bojangles...

I am wearing...my purple and pink plaid shirt and, of course, my denim skirt...

I am creating...hoping to get at the rest of the invitations...almost finished 100! Now for the other 100! and then to create a cleaner room (right now, my room is totally taken over with stuff for the wedding and boxes of stuff to move out...)

I am going...to go help Mama clean, may go with Mama to take Granny back to the doctor, pull some fall/winter clothes out, pull some of my "hopechest" boxes down from the attic, get everything ready for Jonathan coming, finish the calendars for church, children's church schedules for November and December...

I am reading...was reading a book on marriage that a lady gave us at the shower...I think it is called the 5 Love Languages

I am hearing...Rebekah singing...

Around the house...school...lunch time...cleaning...

My favorite things...Jonathan :)...good Christian music...children's church...my Sunday school class...the mountains...the leaves changing...the cooler air...Christmas time...Christmas music...

No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!