I'm afraid I don't as I should...if I am to be totally honest, I am not thankful enough...I don't truly realize how much the Lord has done for me...I am an ungrateful child...but yet, He loves me...How? or Why? I have no clue...but He does! I am definitely a spoiled child...Oh the Lord has been so good!
But anyway, I wanted to share this video! Let's start praising the Lord for what He has done!






3 comments:
I too have come to realize how ungreatful I really am. He gave all, yet I still want more for me...O wrtched "man" that I am...I'm defintley looking forward to the Lords return
Thanks for sharing this.
Thank you so much for sharing this. I have been thinking about my salvation alot. About how much it took for God to send His only begotten Son to die for MY sins! About the salvation and peace that was brought to my heart by just asking for forgiveness, and it never left me!! I was looking for a quick fix, and boy did I get it! But I didn't realize that it would stick with me. God didn't just want to save me, He wanted to USE me for His glory! And I just praise His Holy Name for that!
Thank you so much for posting this video!! It blessed me more than I can explain right now! :)
In Christ,
Erica
Post a Comment