Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Woman's Touch...Never Underestimate it!

3 comments:

Pioneer Beauty said...

Hello Jennifer,

Oh I loved that movie..And what a Blessing and Gift it is to be a Woman...It's a shame so many women Run away from being just that..a Women..I see that you are almost up to your 1 month mark.. : ) how very exciting!!!
Have a Blesed Night

sharon said...

Hi Jennifer!
This was so cute, I loved it! It is such a blessing to be a woman, and it's so much fun making things pretty!

Jennifer said...

Woohoo...yes we are close to the one month mark! It is wonderful to be a lady...it is a shame that women want to run away from being the lady the Lord created us to be.

Sharon,
thanks for leaving a comment, too! It is wonderful to make things pretty, looking forward to doing that for my home soon, Lord willing!


For Your Enjoyment!