Do you ever have one of those days when you just draw a blank? I am having a really hard time thinking of a new subject to post on...bad, I know, but I love blogging...but the weather we have been having plus being busy with wedding stuff, writing thank you notes...and my mind and thoughts being elsewhere...I wonder where? hmm...haha...
BUT...seriously, I do want to do a post...just need to pray about what to post on...there are some things on my heart, but there are some things that you wish you could say, and just can't say it. In some ways, that is exactly how I feel. There are some things I would love to say to you younger ladies if you are out there reading about some things that I have learned in the last few years, as a young lady...I know I have a lot more to learn and still have to retake many of the tests the Lord sends my way, but aren't you glad that He gives us re-dos? We are constantly failing tests that He gives us, but as a loving Father, He is quick and ready to forgive!
But on to the new blog!!! Courtney has started a brand spanking new blog, Everyone! She has been away from blog world for quite a long long time, but now she is back! You can visit her here at Sweet Tea and Buttermilk! Enjoy!
I love this time of year...the leaves start to change...the weather turns cooler (which we have yet to see here...it is a little cooler...but not much)...fall clothes after wearing summer clothes all year...the beans (soybeans for all you yankees) start to change a nice golden hue (I love that!)...the cotton has bloomed and now almost white to harvest (I remember one year they didn't pick it until after it snowed...those were the slow farmers that year!..haha)...things are changing...time changes...it grows darker earlier...fireplaces will start to light up come November... :) ...pumpkin spice candles (I love pumpkin spice candles, but not pumpkin pie, weird, eh?)...apple cider...boiled peanuts...a little bit closer...I love FALL!!!!! Happy Fall!!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago






1 comment:
Happy Fall to you Jennifer! Love your blog, has been a real blessing in my life, thank you!
Post a Comment