Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, September 3, 2010

I've Been Tagged...

Wow! This is something I haven't done in a looooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggg while. Thanks, Brooke, for tagging me!!!

1. Do you like the new silly bands? I don't wear them (I think it would be kinda strange for a 24 year old to wear them, but if you do, that's fine and dandy, they are cute), but I think its neat when the kids at church and one of my sisters show me the different shapes.

2. What's your favorite cat breed?  Hmm...never really thought about this....I have no idea!

3. Do you play any musical instruments? If so, what? Yes, I do. I play the piano, and I also teach piano though I will be leaving my students on November 27th for a better job! ;-)

4. If you don't play an instrument, what would you like to learn? If I had to choose another instrument to learn, I love to learn violin. I love to hear the violin played.

5. Are you for the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard? Navy/ (Because Papa was in the Navy as a medic)

6. Do you have a family member that is currently in the US military? A cousin over in Afghanistan

7. What's your favorite state? The state I live in now, and the one I will be moving to, Lord willing!

8. What is the latest time that you ever stayed up til? I think it was when I came home from West Coast. My flight was delayed so it was after 5 when I actually go home. After leaving CA, in the afternoon, and not eating all day except a snack cake, a double quarter pounder was sooooooooo good!!!

9. What's your favorite color? Reds and Blues

10. Do you like school? well...I'm not actually in school, but mama bought this neat curriculum to do with the girls this year, and I would have loved to do that! It is based on the Anne of Green Gables books. It looks so neat!!!

Right now, I have no idea who to tag and what questions to ask. Will get back to y'all!!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Your welcome. :) I love the silly bands! =D


For Your Enjoyment!