Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, September 3, 2010

9 Months of Courtship...




Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

James 1:17

I am so thankful for the gift that the Lord gave me in Jonathan on December 3, 2009, for Christmas. I am so thankful for the 9 months the Lord has given us as a courting couple! It has been such a wonderful time getting to know each other, becoming friends, becoming closer friends! I am so thankful for the love the Lord given us as a courting/engaged couple. Lord willing, I am looking forward to our friendship growing more and more and our love growing more and more and our upcoming wedding in 85 days!!!!!!

No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!