On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights of this week, we have had our Kids' Krusade! This year we decided to do the western theme, "Wanted by God." We had an awesome time of singing, skits, preaching, and horse rides! I don't have all the pictures to post on here yet, but here are a few to start with! The real blessing of this week was the souls saved! Praise the Lord!
Singing "I'm Wrapped Up, Tied Up, Tangled UP"
Daddy preaching to the kids...
Singing yet again...
Bible memory time...I couldn't believe how well the kids learned their verse!
Katie and the funny money...each night we opened a general store where the kids could go spend the money they earned for memory verse, attendance, bringing their Bibles, and such...
The kids looked so thrilled here don't they? But they did have a great time! I know I sure did!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment