I will have been engaged to...
my Friend that I can share my heart with...
the man I want to be beside through my entire life...
my one and only...
my Jonathan...
that I love...
that makes me laugh and happy...
did I mention...he's very handsome...a godly leader already in our courtship...
the man that Lord willing, I will spend the rest of my life with...








5 comments:
I like looking at your pictures! Congratulations...
When is the date?
November 27! Thanks, Ashlyn!
Text: Fanny J. Crosby (1820-1915), Rose-Marie PΓ©an-Gysin (1989)
Musik: William J. Kirkpatrick (1838-1921)
i just wanted to send you that - this is the author of the song you play -
Thanks for telling me;)
I still can't get over the fact that your date is three days after the girl that got married that had a big impact on my life concerning purity. (that was a lot in one sentence!) Courtship is definitely the way to go! Why go around life giving parts of your heart to different men, so that you don't have your whole heart for your husband? What better gift could you give than a whole heart? When a man and woman have both saved their first kiss for each other, and have never held anyone else's hand, (outside of family, of course- you know what I mean;D)you have completely defied the worlds way for meeting 'the one'. Thanks!
Thanks, Tamara!
Ashlyn,
Thank you for that encouraging comment! You are so sweet! You keep on going in that direction...the Lord will lead that young man into your life at His perfect time. I know that right now you are "young" :), but start praying now that the Lord will keep your young man for you and you alone! I'm so thankful that even Jonathan has the same testimony. We can both come to the altar and have the same firsts!
Post a Comment