Seth and Caleb...Caleb is practically glowing at the opportunity of riding with us! hahaha...
Jonathan driving...by the way, he is a very good driver! :D
A couple of the van kids...they are just like our kids...never wanting their picture taken!
During the service, Jonathan led the music and sang with the choir, doing a wonderful job, but sadly, I didn't take my camera out during that time. After we took the kids home, we went to Bob Evans for Sunday dinner. I have never been before, so this was a first for me!
Even if this one was taken in a restaurant, I think this is one of my favorites! I like Jonathan's smile... :)
Anna and Susanna...such pretty smiles...
Caleb and Seth
Isaac and his dad, Denton
Little D, Anna, and Susanna
Little D
Becky and Stephen
Now for the next part of my afternoon, while Courtney and her family were saying goodbyes, Jonathan and his mom, Mrs. Naomi, took me to the Capitol (is that the right spelling? for the building? I never could remember in school!). Here we go!
The Miner's Memorial...they had wreaths in memory of the miners that were killed recently...
The WV Bell...I can't remember what the inscription said...but I think this is a great picture of Jonathan, don't you?
And a close up...maybe you can read it? :)
Walking up...these may not be in order...
Standing in front of the Governor's Mansion...get this...his name is Joe Manchin...so Governor Manchin lives in the Governor's Mansion...haha..I just noticed my eyes are closed...
In front of some lovely tulips...
Again, in front of the mansion, but this time, my eyes were open!
I told you these were out of order...sorry!
In front of a statue of Abraham Lincoln...when my sisters saw this one, they kept saying, "See, we told you he is a yankee!" haha...
Jonathan had to walk across the street to get this one...I think he did a great job!
Walking and talking...
Another picture in front of the tulips...
At the top of the stairs we were climbing...yes, I made it all the way up without falling and all the way down without falling...a great accomplishment for me!
Now...time for just some random ones...that I don't think that I've posted...
Rachel, Jonathan's sister, with Clint and Isaac
Anna and Bethany playing their duet
Mrs. Rachel with Becky
Looking at the War Veteran Memorial
Trying to say goodbye...Goodbyes are very hard...
Singing or rather trying to find a song to sing!
One last Goodbye...






















3 comments:
I LOVE the pics!!! Y'all make a cute couple!!!
I really enjoyed these pictures, Jennifer!! I love that one of you and Jonathan in the restaurant. You two make a *very* cute couple! ;-)
~ Lots of Love,
Lindsay <3
Jennifer your pictures are so sweet!!!!!!
Praise the Lord for both of you I'm soo happy for you!!!!
In the last pictures he was sad :-(
God bless you!
Post a Comment