While I was away, a very special person had a birthday! DADDY!
I would like to say that I have the best daddy in the world. I am so thankful for the godly example of a man that God gave me in my daddy. Not only is he a great Christian, but he is also a great preacher (one of the best in my book!). Most importantly, he is the best daddy. He has been our protector, our provider, our disciplinarian (at times...haha), a wonderful father and pastor. I could go on and on about how great my daddy is and how much I love him! I have been so blessed to be born into such a wonderful family with such a wonderful daddy! Happy belated Birthday, Daddy!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago






No comments:
Post a Comment