Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Wonderful Weekend Continued...Part 1

Hey, Blog friends! Here are some of the pics that I promised (actually part 1, part 2 will come later this week!)! I had such a wonderful time this past weekend with Jonathan and his family.

My family and I met Courtney and her family at a church half way on Thursday. Then, it was off to see Jonathan! ...and his family of course! :)

Smile!!!







Friday: Fiesta Sale



Learning to play Dutch Blitz with the Courtney's family


 Mrs. Naomi digging for dishes...


Trying to find the right color...


Bethany watching Baby Clint...while we shop!

Talking to Jonathan...at Wendy's after the sale...about pizza and donuts! :)

A couple of random pics from Thursday...Courtney and I...

Jonathan and Anna pounding Oreos...


Me and Mrs. Rachel...layering Oreos and cream cheese mixture for Clint's Baby Shower the next afternoon...


Talking...one of the favorite times of my trip...

Looking through photo albums and talking...


Mrs. Naomi talking to Mr. Clint

Walking and talking at the Capitol...




A lot more to come...be sure to check back soon!
Sorry I couldn't do them all, but trust me...the next ones are worth the waite! :) I like them the best! ~Jennifer



2 comments:

Cove Girl said...

O such a tease...why dost thou make us wait;)? Seriously it looks like you had a great time.

Haley said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! :)


For Your Enjoyment!