Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, April 30, 2010

Show and Tell Friday...

Hey, ya'll! Wow! Friday is here already! Today, I am showing my "quilt"...well, the beginning of it! Here is the pattern!






After being busy for the last couple weeks, I am hoping to get back to work on it!

6 comments:

Haley said...

It's so pretty! :)

Lindsay said...

Oh... how pretty, Jennifer!! :-)

Ashlyn Y said...

so pretty- looks feminine! I would love to eventually get into quilting!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Good for you for starting that project. I've been wanting to do a quilt for a few year now and have never been able to get myself to even start! Love the fabric you've chosen - so pretty!

Manuela

Dakota Covey said...

That's a cute quilt!!



~sarah

Cindy said...

very cottagey, love the soft colors and prints.


For Your Enjoyment!