Katie, looking lovely in her lime green ensemble! Courtney would love this!
Bethany is always the poser! (sp?) It is hard to believe how old they are!
Daddy and Mama...I love this picture! They look so in love, don't they?!?
Finally, Rebekah's! In her lovely blue high heels that she looked all over town for and ended up buying the first ones she saw at the first place we went!
I have to say, I didn't like the full view Rebekah took...I thought I Iooked dumpy...haha...but the close up was pretty good! Rebekah is into taking natural pics...she is also the photographer of the swing picture above! Thanks, Rebekah!






3 comments:
Oh, y'all look so nice in
your Easter outfits!! :-)
Yes, your parents do look so much in love. Isn't that wonderful to be able to say? Praise the Lord!!
And you girls looked just beautiful. :)
~Kristi
Didn't I see those pictures somewhere???;)
I like Bethany's dress!
Post a Comment