Ever since starting this new blog, it seems as if my mind has been so many miles away (ok...ok..approximately 278 miles away). I have been thinking on different things to post about. Maybe a certain day for this or that...if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
But for today, I think maybe a daybook post will be fine! So...
For today...April 12, 2010
Outside my window...we have had wonderful very spring-like weather...of course, it is spring! :) Nice weather, the sun was shining, and it was about 80!
I am thinking about...this post, Jonathan, plans for this week, Jonathan, things I need to do around the house (like clean my closet), did I mention Jonathan!
I am so thankful for...answered prayer! I think this is what I am always thankful for...especially recently, God is very good!
From the kitchen...stir-fry with pasta instead of rice...and now, I am getting ready to try some chocolate chip cookies that Amber made...
I am hearing...my sisters talking about something on the other laptop...Bethany trying to shoo some bug off her...this is the second time she has tried to shoo it away...she moved to the other chair, but I think it followed her...hahahhaha...
Plans for the rest of the week...let's see...piano lessons tomorrow from 2-5:30, also a phone call... :) ,then on Wednes. the principal of a local Christian school asked me to substitute the K-5 class, so that's what I'll be doing from 8-12, Thursday more lessons, Friday one lesson...then next week is the week!!!!!!!
Verse I'm focusing on...Isaiah 41:20
That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.
I love this verse! This is something that I want in my life..that people may see and know and consider and understand that the Lord has done these things in my life. I don't ever want to take credit for the blessings that the Lord has brought in my life. I want people to know that the Lord has brought these things to pass!
Random Picture...
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago







2 comments:
I like your family pic!! Hope y'all are enjoying your spring!!
Hi!!
I'm doing a compilation of sorts, of couples that had courted, or are courting. And I was wondering if I could put your blog on the list.
You can leave a comment at my blog if its ok.
Thanks
~sarah
Post a Comment