Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, April 9, 2010

What God Can Do With a Mustard Seed of Faith...


Matthew 21:22

And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.


Matthew 17:20

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.


Isaiah 41:20

That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.


It is always amazing to see what the Lord can and will do when we exercise faith in Him. And the most amazing thing is that He doesn't ask us to have a lot of faith...just the faith of a grain of mustard seed...I was thinking about that today, and Mama and I were talking, Jonathan and I talked about it, too. I'm not that spiritual, and I often fail Him terribly, especially in the faith department, but I was thinking about the times that though my faith seemed very small, the Lord answered those prayers. I think that in those times that my faith was small, I really saw and understood that the hand of the Lord had done those things. It was not because of my so-called great faith, but it was because of Him! It was during those times that I truly realized that there was nothing too hard for Him! God is so good!


4 comments:

Ashlyn Y said...

Looked at your blog! (that was not too smart to say- I'm leaving a comment! I guess I should say I like your blog!:D) I'ts very nice! Is Jonathan going to post on it? I would follow- but I want to change my picture- it's not working!

Lindsay said...

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you so much for entering my givewaway... and letting me know about your new blog!! I'm so excited that you've started another one. Yay! :)

~ Love & Blessings,
Lindsay <3

Brooke said...

Yayayay You're still blogging on another blog!!!! I'm SOOOOO glad!!! Thanks for following me...I'm going to follow yours after I'm done with this!

Jennifer said...

Ashlyn, Lindsay, and Brooke,

Thanks for visiting my new blog!!!

Ashlyn,

I haven't asked Jonathan to post yet, but thanks for asking!

Love ya!
Jennifer


For Your Enjoyment!