Can you tell that I really like random posts? Maybe because sometimes I am random? I don't know...but I just thought that I would share somethings that are going on in my life for the next week or so.
In the next week, we are going to be so busy, so you may not hear from me on here. Tomorrow, our day is going to be full of getting the church ready for International Sunday. We are having Bro. Toru Marshall from NOW Ministries, and two national pastors, and we also will be offering some international dishes for the kids to try between Sunday school and the morning service! So, please pray that we will have a great Sunday and souls will be saved!
Also at church, we have started 40 days of prayer for our revival coming up in May. We are praying that the Lord will begin a revival in our hearts even before the actual services start. Certain members have assigned days where they will be praying for an hour a day for revival. Please pray that the Lord will send revival to our hearts for we truly need it! We all need it!
That is pretty much what is going on at church...now for the home life...Life still goes on as normal! Only next week, I do get to see Jonathan, so I guess that makes for a far more wonderful week than normal! So, please pray for me and Courtney's family as we travel. Less than 6 days...I am looking forward to that, Lord willing!
I almost forgot! I get to see 2 blog friends (including Courtney) next week! Katie and her family are going to be at a meeting in our area! So that is an added excitement for next week! She has been visiting her sweetheart this week...
There have been some different things that I have been wanting to post on...some different things that I have on my heart, but right now, I don't have all my thoughts ironed out...but I will hopefully get back to you all with that.
Anyway, dear blog friends, I hope that ya'll have a wonderful weekend serving the Lord at home and in your local church!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago






2 comments:
It sounds like you have an exciting week ahead, Jennifer! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed time!! :)
~ Love,
Lindsay
Have fun! Just recently we had a Missions Conference, and it was really nice!
We are members of "Dr. Davis' " church! :)
Post a Comment