Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Across the Miles...

One thing that is such a comfort to know is that someone is praying for you! On those days when all seems wrong or even on the good days, to know that someone is praying for you just seems to make the day seem brighter! So tonight, as you lay down to sleep, just think, whose day could you make brighter by a simple prayer or note or email or text to let them know that you are praying for them, thinking about them...Across the miles...

All around this world I've traveled
Through it all I've come to find
The ties that bind can come unraveled
I've had to face some lonely times
But when I'm tired and feeling low
Oh what a comfort it is to know

Across the miles there's someone praying for me
Across the miles there's someone on their knees
Lifting my name to the Lord above
In joy and pain I can feel the love
And see you smile
Across the miles
Life can be so complicated
Walking through it on your own
When kindred hearts are separated
It gives love a chance to grow
And even though I'm so far away
Oh I'm reminded every day

Across the miles there's someone praying for me
Across the miles there's someone on their knees
Lifting my name to the Lord above
In joy and pain I can feel the love
And see you smile
Across the miles


By Karen Stayley

No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!