FOR TODAY...February 17, 2010
Outside my window...chilly but sunny...I saw buttercups the other day...spring is coming!
I am thinking...about getting ready for a lesson today...starting back correspondence courses...and of course...that someone special!
I am thankful for...this past weekend, my church family, my family at home, to be at home...
From the kitchen...cereal...Special K Chocolate...I was going to bake some bread, but we didn't have any yeast! Oh man!
I am wearing...guess what? I actually do not have a denim skirt on today! I am wearing a brown skirt and pink shirt...
I am going...to publish this post, go to teach music, go to church for the soulwinning club, then do Patch the Pirate club after that...
I am hearing...my sisters do their school work...
Around the house...nothing much going on here...things are slowing down from this past weekend...
Plans for the rest of the week...getting ready for Rachael's Baby shower, more piano lessons, but other than that just a normal slow week...
Verse I'm focusing on this week... Isaiah 12:2, "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation."
I know that I have already put this in a post already this week, but I love this verse! It means so much, and says so much! Praise the Lord, He is my salvation, my strength, my song!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago






No comments:
Post a Comment