Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just For Fun...

I saw this on Katie's blog (A Look through my Lens), and I just thought that I would do it for fun...

BIOLOGY
Are you Right-Handed or Left? Right

Have You ever had anything removed from your body? yes...something off my arm...

What was the Last Heavy thing you lifted?hmmm...I think a table at church...

FOOD-OLGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch

What is your Favorite sit-down restaurant? Western Sizzlen

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? a good salad...with ranch dressing, just make sure it has cheese...

What are your pizza toppings of choice?Pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, peppers...I'm not that picky!

What do you like to put on your toast? butter

RANDOM-OLOGY
If it were possible would you want to know the day you were going to die? I don't think so...

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? hmm...I always thought that I looked like a Jennifer...weird, huh? hmm...Victoria

Would you drink an entire bottle of hotsause for $1000? Even though I like spicy food, I don't think that I would do that!

DUMB-OLOGY
How many pairs of FlipFlops do you own? 2 or 3...I know that I am not normal...there is no telling how many times that I have been told that!

Last time you had a run-in with the Cops? No, never!

Last person you talked to in person? My family

Favorite Month? March!!!!

CURRENT-OLOGY
Mood? happy, content, satisfied, just plain happy!

What are you listening to? my sisters eating pancakes for breakfast

Watching? the news...

Worrying about? nothing this minute...

RANDOM-OLOGY
What's the Last movie you watched? Love Comes Softly..."Marty, sometimes love just comes softly..."

Do You Smile often? Yes!

Do you always answer your Phone? ummm....sometimes, if I know that a student is just calling to cancel, I just let the answering machine pick it up...I know, I'm a horrible person, but family and friends, I'll answer unless, I can't get to it!

If you could change your eye color what would it be? I think that I like my brown eyes, now...more than I used too! I used to think it was neat to have green eyes.

What Flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? hmm...I've been to Sonic, but I've never done that before

Do you own a Digital Camera? Yes, I do...but I use Rebekah's more.

Have you ever had a pet Fish? Yes...but it died...

Favorite Christmas Song? The First Noel and Once in Royal David's City

What's on your wishlist for your Birthday? Jonathan to come down! Lord willing, I'll get what I want!

Can you do push-ups? if you count girl push-ups

Can you do chin-ups? hahahaha

Do you have any saved texts? yes, I don't text much...

Ever been in a Car wreck? Well, not involving another car...just me and my car...

Do you have an Accent? Yes, I guess you would say that I have a Southern accent...

What is the Last song to make you cry? let me think...I've cried recently, but not over a song, but "I Stand Redeemed" usually makes me cry..."Paid in Full"...and "Is Anything Too Hard for God"

Plans Tonight? teach music until 5, then go on visitation if some of the girls want to go, then go home and wait for a very important phone call!

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes...

Name 2 things you bought yesterday? hmm...I don't think I bought anything yesterday

Have You ever been given Roses? Yes, twice. Daddy and Mama gave me some for graduation, and this year for Valentines, Jonathan gave me a dozen beautiful deep pink roses! It was so special...

Current Hate Right now? hmm...I can honestly say that I don't hate anyone...

Met someone who changed your life? absolutely!

What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping!

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? well...my special someone...

TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions do you have in your house? one

What color cellphone do you have? blue

What does the first text in your inbox say, and who sent it? A piano student's mom, "Sure no problem"

Who was the last person to call you? A piano student's parent...

No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!