I saw this on a couple of other girls' blogs, and I thought it looked fun so I decided to try it!
If I were a month, I'd be March...my birthday, when the wisteria is blooming, the buttercups come out, when everything is greening!
If I were a day of the week, I'd be Sunday...and Friday...okay, I know that you are only supposed to pick one, but why leave out another good day? Sunday because of church and then comes the time after church... ;-) and Friday is the beginning of the weekend!
If I were a time of day, I'd be sunset...I love to see the sun go down and the colors in the sky!
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a dolphin...I don't know why, but they seem to have such fun!
If I were a direction, I'd be South.
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a nice comfy chair to read in
If I were a liquid, I'd be a Diet Coke...
If I were a gemstone, I'd be a ruby or diamond...again, why pick just one?
If I were a tree, I'd be a maple...they change the prettiest during the fall!
If I were a tool, I'd be a...hmm...I don't know...hammer?
If I were a flower, I'd be a deep pink, yellow, or red rose...
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be spring time or late fall or early summer...can you tell that I have a hard time choosing? :)
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a piano.
If I were a color, I'd be blue (blue is so relaxing).
If I were an emotion, I'd be happiness!
If I were a fruit, I'd be pineapple (not because it's prickly, but because of the flavor!)
If I were a sound, I'd be laughter (a good laugh, a real laugh, in the words of Pride and Prejudice, "I do so love to laugh" at least I believe that's what Elizabeth said to Mr. Darcy?) or a piano playing.
If I were an element, I'd be...this I am not sure about...is this talking about the table of elements in science? I was never good at science...
If I were a day of the week, I'd be Sunday...and Friday...okay, I know that you are only supposed to pick one, but why leave out another good day? Sunday because of church and then comes the time after church... ;-) and Friday is the beginning of the weekend!
If I were a time of day, I'd be sunset...I love to see the sun go down and the colors in the sky!
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a dolphin...I don't know why, but they seem to have such fun!
If I were a direction, I'd be South.
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a nice comfy chair to read in
If I were a liquid, I'd be a Diet Coke...
If I were a gemstone, I'd be a ruby or diamond...again, why pick just one?
If I were a tree, I'd be a maple...they change the prettiest during the fall!
If I were a tool, I'd be a...hmm...I don't know...hammer?
If I were a flower, I'd be a deep pink, yellow, or red rose...
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be spring time or late fall or early summer...can you tell that I have a hard time choosing? :)
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a piano.
If I were a color, I'd be blue (blue is so relaxing).
If I were an emotion, I'd be happiness!
If I were a fruit, I'd be pineapple (not because it's prickly, but because of the flavor!)
If I were a sound, I'd be laughter (a good laugh, a real laugh, in the words of Pride and Prejudice, "I do so love to laugh" at least I believe that's what Elizabeth said to Mr. Darcy?) or a piano playing.
If I were an element, I'd be...this I am not sure about...is this talking about the table of elements in science? I was never good at science...
If I were a car, I'd be...hmm...a blue Chevrolet Malibu...I don't know...anything blue or red!
If I were a food, I'd be Italian
If I were a place, I'd be someplace in the mountains or at the coast...
If I were a material, I'd be something soft...
If I were a taste, I'd be sweet...
If I were a scent, I'd be the smell of springtime! Flowers blooming...
If I were an object, I'd be a book...
If I were a song, I'd be...something soft and flowing...hymn, "Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus, but secular would be, "Dawn" from the Pride and Prejudice sound track...
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of pretty ballet flats
If I were a piece of jewelry, I'd be...something not too big not gaudy, a princess ring...
If I were a year I'd be...the late 1800s, but I am happy with this year too! :)






3 comments:
I like that, Jennifer! Maybe I'll steal it from your blog and put it on mine. *Smiles*
I'm going to copy this and assign it to my kids for writing tomorrow! Thanks.
Awww loved reading yours! It was a fun post. . .
Brittney @ Bea's World
Post a Comment