1. High heels or boots? Okay, if the heels are not too high...I do like my new boots I got for Christmas!
2. What time did you get up this morning? around 9:00AM, okay, I slept in a little...I woke up at 7:30 but I turned over and went back to sleep...I had a hard time going to sleep last night...I know...excuses....excuses...
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I don't go to the cinema...
4. What is your name? Jennifer Lee
5. What is your favorite TV show? Andy Griffith...Avonlea...Christy...
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal or poptart
7. What is your middle name? Lee
8. What food do you dislike? I don't like blobs of mayo...it just grosses me out...I know, my family thinks I'm weird
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? God Is Good by His Own, The John Marshall Family, One More Mile, In God We Still Trust by Jonathan and Tiffany Epley,
10. What characteristic do you despise? Unkind person, someone who lies, a person who thinks that they are better than other people, someone who puts down others
11. Favorite Clothing? Denim Skirt, most definitely...I like dressing up in Sunday clothes...
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? I like to go to the mountains (I just like to ride and look and maybe stop at a shop here and there)....hmm...in the world...Ireland is a dream...but honestly, I really don't know...
13. Are you an organized person? sorta...in somethings...
14. Where would you retire to? hmm...never really thought about it...
15 What was your most recent memorable birthday? 16th...
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? go to bed...
17. What is your Birthstone? Aquamarine
18. Person you expect to publish this first? I don't know...
19. When is your birthday? March 28
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? night person
21. What is your shoe size? 7.5
22. Do you own any animals? my sisters have two dogs and one cat...
23. Any news you'd like to share? ONLY SEVEN MORE DAYS!!!!
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? a teacher and a mama, but a mama mostly...I wanted either 12 or 6 kids
25. What is your favorite flower? deep pink roses
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? February 12th
27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue...
28. How is the weather right now? Cold and muddy!
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Bethany
30. Favorite drink? Diet Coke and Sweet Tea
31. Favorite restaurant? McD's, Arby's, Parkers...
32. Hair color? Dark brown almost black
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? a barbie doll...
34. Summer or winter? Summer!!!
35. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
36. Coffee or tea? Tea...but I do like coffee
37. Wish you were still young? I am young...but do I wish I was still a teenager? no...I have more fun in my 20s than I ever did in my teens!
38. Do you want your friends to publish this? Sure if they want too!!!!!
39. When was the last time you cried? Sunday...or was it Monday...or maybe Tuesday...I can't remember
40. What is under your bed? my bed is under the bed...I sleep on a trundle...
41 . What did you do last night? Went to Church...Rebekah bought us some icecream....Thank you, Rebekah! Emailed Jonathan...
42. What are you afraid of? I don't like to get sick...hmm...deer...yes, another strange fact about me!
43. Salty or sweet? Sweet and Salty
44. Best quality you have? I asked Daddy...he said I was encourager...hmm...
45. How many years at your current job? almost 6 years
46. Favorite day of the week? Sundays...and Fridays
I don't know who to pass this on to, but anyone that wants to do this post can! Just leave a comment, I would love to read your post!






4 comments:
Can I use this?
~Brittany
Fun tag, Jennifer!! My favorite days of the week are Fridays and Sundays too. ;) Oh, and I wanted to let you know that I've awarded you! :)
~ Love,
Lindsay
Yes, Brittany, you are more than welcome to use this!
Thanks, Lindsay!
Jennifer
Thank you! :)
~Brittany
Post a Comment