Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2 Wonderful Months...

Photobucket

Yes, everyone, today marks 2 months that Jonathan and I have been courting! Two wonderful months!
Such a wonderful blessing from the Lord!
Can you tell that I really like this picture of Jonathan? :)

7 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

Becka said...

I think thats wonderful, I didnt even know you was dating?

Jennifer said...

So sweet!! I can't wait to start my courtship one day:)

God's Been Good said...

Actually, we started courting on Dec. 3, 2009! It has been so amazing how the Lord brought it about! thanks for the sweet comments!

Jennifer

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Congrats! :)

nay nay said...

How exciting!! Congrats!! :O)

God's Been Good said...

Thanks, Courtney and Renee! Renee, I didn't even realize that you are courting, too! Courtney, we are praying for you and Baby C!

Jennifer


For Your Enjoyment!