Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Random Facts...

Don't you just love these little questionaires? You can learn a lot about people if you take the time to read 'em!




Where is your cell phone? in my purse in my room



Your significant other? ...umm...don't have one...can you believe that I have been asked this before by a man? When I worked in a Christian school daycare...I was so taken back that I stuttered over my words because I didn't know how to respond back...and no, I didn't have one then either...hahaha... :D


Your hair? wavy, curly, dark brown almost black


Your favorite thing? hmm...I have many favorite things...let's see...working with children is one...going to church...playing the piano...being with my family...being with my friends...maybe I should change it to favorite things?


Your dream last night? hmm...I have been having good dreams...nothing scary though they have been kind of strange...about the same person for the last two or three nights, weird?


Your favorite drink? Diet Coke


Your dream/goal? my dream is to be married and have a family (yes, that means children...do you know that a lot of girls now don't want children?) and serve the Lord together...


What room are you in? living-room


Your hobby? reading, playing the piano, blogging, and so on...


Where you want to be in 6 Yrs? hopefully, Lord willing, married!



Where were you last night? Taco Bell


Something that you aren't? Blonde

Muffins? Chocolate chip

Wish list item? hmm...maybe I should change this to what I am praying for? but ya'll have probably already figured that out...but what I want for Christmas if I asked for something...a good journal...pretty stationary...I like pretty things...victorian looking stuff...I'm pretty oldfashioned...

Last thing you did? go to church...get ice cream!!!

TV? Tales of Avonlea...it was a spin off from Anne of Green Gables...it ran for 7 seasons...

Your pets? 3...2 dogs and a cat

Friends? my family are my closest friends, and then, I made some really good friends this year and over the last couple years...

Your life? Crazy, hectic, never boring...

Your present mood? my present mood...hmm...I don't know...I'm pretty calm, mellow, laid back kind of person...well...most of the time...haha

Missing someone? haven't I been asked this before on another questionaire? I wish some of our friends were closer so that we could fellowship more...

Drinking? nothing more than a Diet Coke or sweet tea

Smoking? gross...disgusting...

Your car? I drive a Ford Focus...though I am not picky about cars...

Something you're not wearing? socks

Your favorite store? Marshalls, Goodwill, Walmart, Target...

Your favorite color? blue and red

The last time you cried? I think two days ago...

Where do you go to over and over? McDonald's and Walmart and church...over and over and over...

Favorite place to eat? Other than McD's...Olive Garden and El Tapitio

THE END...

That's all, folks, I hope ya'll enjoyed learning more about me...some things you may have known and some things you may not have known...have a great day tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi Jennifer,
I really like your blog!! Thank you for following mine. :) I will look forward to getting to know you better. We seem to have a lot in common! ;)

I love these questionaires! They are so much fun to do, and you can sure learn a lot about a person by reading them. ;)

Hope you're having a great week!

~ Love in Christ,
Lindsay

Sarah said...

Hey,
that's great, I just got that questionaire from my friend, only i could only answer the questions w/ 1 word.
Sarah @ jc-hisglory.blogspot.com

Becka said...

I my self loves the kinds of post,,
but I have a thing (I guess thats what you call it) about knowing stuff about people.


For Your Enjoyment!