Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day

May we never forget the price that has been paid for our freedom and the price that is being paid for our freedom now!

Luther Johnson (Buster, our Papa) during WW2







1 comment:

~Miss Raquel said...

Yes, it is, indeed, a good reminder. Let us just pray for our brave boys out there who aren't fighting for freedom, but for something worth so much less!! My dear Grandpa fought in WW2, also. At the moment, I am working on getting down the story of his life, down on paper...perhaps one day I'll be able to publish it. He was a prisoner of war - captured by the Germans. But the LORD was watching over him (although he wasn't a believer yet) and he was able to escape. I could go on and on talking about my Grandpa...and this comment would get a little long! :)
Again, great post! Thanks for the reminder!

Blessings,
~Miss Raquel


For Your Enjoyment!