Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sickness Abounds...

Hello Everyone, This is Rebekah...Jennifer's sister.
She would like everyone to know that she has now caught whatever that's been going around our family and church. So she is sorta band from the computer, right now.
I'm sure it won't be long until she's posting again!
Please leave comments, I'm sure she will be encouraged by them...
Thanks again!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hope you feel better:) God bless!!

Maggie said...

Oooh, I hope she gets better soon! I will miss seeing her posts until she is better! Praying for her health!

Kate said...

Praying you feel better soon Jennifer!

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Get well sooooooooooon!

God's Been Good said...

Jennifer says thanks!!!!!

Mrs. Naomi said...

Jennifer,
Praying that you will feel better soon!

Jonathan said...

Sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you feel better soon!

God's Been Good said...

Jonathan and Mrs. Naomi, thanks for your prayers!

Jennifer


For Your Enjoyment!