Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A few more pics...and a song...

Okay, ya'll here are a few more pics from this weekend! Hope you enjoy them! I am also posting the song, "Before the Throne of God Above" with a few pics. Thanks, Rebecca, for sending it to me!



At McD's on Monday Morning







Before the Throne of God Above:

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Must you put pictures of me, at 8:00 in the morning! you know I'm not an early bird..but it was fun going to eat with you and Rebecca even though it was early..we miss you, Rebecca!

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Cute pic of the 3 sisters.....all wearing pink! :)

HsKubes' Gal said...

I agree with Courtney... the picture of you three in pink is so cute :) I hope your sister gets to feeling better soon. I know it's no fun being down sick.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
~Alexandra

God's Been Good said...

We have this weird thing of just walking out of our rooms all in the same color or at least color cordinated! haha...Alexandra, hopefully all of us are getting better!

Jennifer


For Your Enjoyment!