Hey, everyone, I just thought that I would check in! This is the first time that I have been able to get on the computer since Tuesday! I am still banned from going out in public, but I can now get on the computer! Please pray for the rest of my family, they seem to have come down with thte same sickness along with a few people from church. (I think we caught it from one of our special guest singers on Sunday, and I hope Rebecca didn't catch it!) Please pray for daddy as he is the only one really well...he's been taking care of us!
Thank you all for the sweet comments! They really mean a lot to me! Maybe by next week I will get back to a more normal schedule!







1 comment:
Hey Sweetheart,
So sorry to all is sick,
but I dp know how you all feel,
I took one child to the doc,on mon & one on wed,
I have something off & on for bout 3 weeks now,
make no sense ,comes & goes,
anyway,I sure hope you get better & better,your family tooo,
Post a Comment