Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, May 1, 2009

Spreading Glad Tidings!


Photobucket

Are you using your feet to spread good tidings? Are you bringing peace to those around you? Words have a big impact on our society--a bad report or a good report can change a life! What are you carrying as you walk today? Glad tidings of good things or sad tidings of bad things? The Lord has given us a powerful tool to use for the spreading of His Gospel, let's ask Him to help us use it wisely and carefully! "Oh be careful little mouth what you say, for the Father up above is looking down in love, oh be careful little mouth what you say!"

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, I pray that I will keep a watch over my lips, as the Bible says to do. And doesn't it say the tongue can be like poison?

Thank God that through His grace and mercy, our lips can praise, and our hearts can resist any other tempting words!

Great post! Many blessings!

Andrea

steve said...

amen. I like the KJV 1611 also. To me its the only one. Good post.

Christy said...

I love, love, love that song!

Dani Joy said...

Beautiful picture!! love the feet!
Love the verse!!
love your new blog look!
;)


For Your Enjoyment!