Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More about me! The Last one I promise!

Okay, so this one is more in depth! But, hey, this is the last one! Hope, everyone enjoys, getting to know more about me! ;-)

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a scar on my upper lip, when I was a little girl, we had one of those kiddy pools, and I had just watched that movie, Homeward Bound, well I wanted to see if my cats could swim. One swam across the pool, but the other one must have been watching and suspected what I was going to do. Well, let's just say he defended himself well!

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Let's see...pictures, shelf, A.S.A.P. (as southern as possible) sign, Words that say "Sweet Dreams"

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?mmm...do I want to answer this...my sister says that I moan sometimes...haha...but that is when I am extremely tired...hahaha

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? conservative Christian, I love to hear stringed instruments, singing families like the Steve Epley Family, John Marshall Family, etc.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?I was there!

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?mmm...I just finished toast and a cup of coffee...so I'm good...but if somebody offered chocolate or a cheese burger...who knows maybe I would want it! But that is just food...what do I want more than anything...I want something exciting to happen...that's kind of silly I know...I would like to meet someone "special" but all in the Lord's timing!

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?...nothing right this minute

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?my Bible...I would never make it without my Bible, and my family...my family members are my best friends...especially my parents and my sisters

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5' 3"--I'm just average!

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? nope

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? sometimes...doesn't everyone...

12. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?my worst fear...while that is a tough one...yet an easy one...I don't want to say! What has been my worst fear in the years past... was my salvation...but I settleed that! Praise the Lord...but I would have to say that sometimes the uncertain future...what will I be doing...who will I be with... all those things that I shouldn't worry about are my fears

13. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT? I have no idea...how should I know?

14. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? coffee, not black, with plenty of sugar and chocolate or vanilla creamer!

15. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? mushrooms, onions, and beef

16. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? a diet coke from McD's and a fry!

17. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?a soft blue

18. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? yes...a cracker one! ;-)

19. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? my promise ring from my parents...it is a promise to them and to God that I will remain pure

20. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? I don't think so!

21. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I don't think that I have one...

22. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? never really thought about it...the Lord knows...

23. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 24

24. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES.? I personnally think that brunettes are better, maybe because I am one!

25. FAVORITE QUOTE? "There is no time lost in waiting if you are waiting on the Lord" ~unknown

26. FAVORITE PLACE? the coast...just to sit there with my feet in the sand looking at the waves

27. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? nope

28. YOUR WEAKNESSES? hmmm...worrying about what people think of me...not about doing the right things... I don't have a problem standing up for what is right, it is the little thing of wondering if they are mad at me or worrying that they don't like me...which doesn't matter...one thing that I am trying to conquer along with building my faith up!

29. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? I don't think so...you'd think getting lost in Hollywood last year, I would have ran into some one famous!

30. FIRST JOB? painter

31.EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? I can't remember...

32. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE? only the Lord knows that...but I hope so...the Bible says that He will give you the desires of your heart...so hopefully

33. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? checking my email...doing dishes...getting ready for the day

34. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?no

35.WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? my hair and smile

36. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?no

37. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? hahaha...just had my b-day last month...haven't started writing my list for next year!

38. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES? mmm...I can't say that I haven't thought about this...so as many as the Lord gives me and my husband...names, I have no idea!

39. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Lee is my middle name. It was my granny's maiden name.

40. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL? my graduation!

41. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Herbal Essence, or whatever I have a coupon for!

42. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I have good cursive

43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey and roast beef

44. ANY BAD HABITS? not that I know of...

45. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? i don't know...

46. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? sure, I'm nice! hahahha

47. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
huh?

48. DO LOOKS MATTER? well...I will still be your friend if you are ugly! hahahahha no I guess they really don't matter...

49. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I don't usually get angry...but chocolate is a great help...no but truly things don't make me mad, just stressed and upset...my chest gets tight and heavy...I guess that's why the Lord told us not to worry! Cast all our care upon Him because we can't handle it!

50. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE? to do what the Lord would have me to do!

51. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I would have to say a Barbie doll

52. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I don't know...

53.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? no way, I was a Sesame Street and Mr. Roger's girl!

54. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? both!

55. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY? Is he doing something for the Lord? does he love the Lord? Does he like children? Is he a hard worker? does he work in his local church?

56. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? My papa used to call me Genevieve or Jenny lee

57. FAVORITE SUPER POWER? Invisible!

58. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? i would have to say the Duggars and Jon and Kate plus eight!

59.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES? I hope I don't have any!

60. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? chocolate

61. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? yes!

62. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? church

63. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER? I would like to stay down South, but wherever the Lord wants me that is where I will be happy!

64. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING To? nothing but my sisters doing school in the kitchen

65. LAST THING YOU DRANK? water

66. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? piano student's mama

67. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME? be with my family

68. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR? I like spring, summer, fall, and the first two months of winter.

69. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND? yes, my sisters and Sarah my cousin!

70. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? dark brown, almost black

71. EYE COLOR? brown

72. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Everybody knows this...McDonald's!

73. DO YOU LIKE SUSHi? never had any

74. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? This changes from time to time, my b-day, the Sword conference, Christmas, and so on

75. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?piano, a little mandolin not so much it needs to be tuned

76. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? republican

77. KISSES OR HUGS? Kisses! (we're talking chocolate right??)

78. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? books from Goodwill and a brown tank top to go under a shirt

79. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE? yes, someday...hopefully

80. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? mmm...going back and forth to several right now...a Christian fiction book and an Amy Carmichael book.

Wow...that was a lot but now ya'll know a little bit more about me! Have a great day!


4 comments:

Andrea said...

Jennifer, I enjoyed getting to know you better. I'm 5'3" too.

Many blessings to you.

In Christ's Love,

Andrea

Kate said...

Glad to know more about you! And I love these kind of quizzes, so I used it on mine too! :)

Christy said...

I loved this blog! Great getting to know about you. I have a brother that is not married. I keep wondering if I came across your blog for that reason. I think he is Wonderful, of course he is my brother. I don't know how old you are. He is 35. He wants to meet someone special. Reading your blog I can tell you are special. I don't know where you live either. If you are interested please let me know.

Christy said...

I just saw that you are 23, I guess my brother is to old, anyways some lucky guy will one day get a great wife. God Bless!


For Your Enjoyment!