Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, May 2, 2009




Just thought that I would just drop a little note and just say, "Have a great Sunday!" I hope that everyone will go to church this Sunday looking for a blessing! Let's be an encouragement to our church this Lord's day...if you go to serve and be a blessing, you will be surprised at what the Lord will do for you! Have a great and blessed weekend!




2 comments:

Michaila said...

I'm praying you have a great and blessed weekend too!

~Rebecca~ said...

Hello! I found your Blog through Nay's Thoughts. I love the background!! It is so encouraging to "meet" other young ladies near my age who have the same kind of standards . . . I cannot believe how many I have met through Blogs!

As you say "God is good!"

God bless!

~Rebecca


For Your Enjoyment!