Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Revival Time...

So, I guess that everybody has probably notice that I haven't been really posting this week. We have been in revival services this week! It has been awesome! Brother Bobby Roberson preached on Monday and Tuesday nights. He did an excellent job in both services! Here are a few pics...if you have been to Rebekah's blog you have already seen these pics! Sorry, but I just had to post them too! ;-)




I love to hear Brother Bobby Roberson. Both of my grandpas are with the Lord and if I could choose another one, I'd have to pick him! He is so down to earth...just an all around blessing!


Me, Sarah, and Rebekah singing "One thing I know." We look like triplets! ;-)

Rebekah has a pic of all of us with Brother Bobby, but it's kind of blurry...please keep our church in your prayers. Tomorrow night, we are having Dr. Norris Belcher and Friday night, Brother Mike Jones.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Glad it has been going well. I will continue to pray for y'all and your church.

nay nay said...

This is so great! I have been praying for your Revival...I pray the Lord will continue to work!!! You should really post a video of you three singing!!! That would be such a blessing! :)

~Renee

Dani Joy said...

Oh I love revival meetings! I miss them, crave them!
I would love to have heard you three sing! You look so into it. So worshipfull! (and I love the outfits!)


For Your Enjoyment!