Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...May 28, 2009

Outside my window...warm, sun is shining, blue skies, partly cloudy (I sound like a weather man!)

I am thinking...about all the many things I have to do today...way too many.

I am thankful for...the Word of God, you know we take for granted that we have the Word of God. I have visited some websites and they want to take different parts here and there and twist it into their own meaning, but praise the Lord, that He never changes and His Word never fails!

From the kitchen...I ate a piece of bread with peanut butter and a cup of coffee for breakfast, just finished baking a cake for supper (can't wait to eat it)!

I am wearing...a denim skirt and a green shirt

I am creating...a new skirt (which for this week is sitting in the corner).

I am going...to finish cleaning the house and help with supper tonight, we are feeding Dr. Belcher!
I am reading...Raising Maidens of Virtue and a book on teaching.
I am praying...for revival, for the Lord's guidance in my life.

I am hearing...my family talking!

Around the house...Bethany and Katie doing school, mama coming in from outside, foot steps lots of noise today!

One of my favorite things...McD's Diet Coke...don't know why...it is the best Diet Coke in the world.

A few plans for the rest of the week: revival, piano lessons on Friday, ladies' meeting at Trinity, Sarah's award day at school, busy busy busy...

Picture thought that I am sharing...this past year at the Sword Conference with the Harkins family girls! I always look forward to seeing ya'll, and Courtney is not going to be there this year. Oh man! But I hope to see the rest of ya'll!









No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!