Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Revival! Revival! Revival!

Hey, Everyone, I decided to repost about our revival coming up in the next couple weeks! Please pray that the Lord will send a revival in our church...we truly need it...I need it! Below is the information! If any of ya'll are in our area, again please feel free to come! If you know where our "area" is and are planning to go and possibly need directions, let me know and I will be looking out for you!
Our revival is coming up May 25-29. Please pray that the Lord will speak to people's hearts and move mightly in our services! Even starting now! If any of ya'll are in our "area", those of ya'll who know where we are located at, please feel free to join us! Services will be starting at 7:30 each night! Below are the men of God who will be speaking and also the nights they will be speaking!

Dr. Bobby Roberson


Walkertown, NC

Monday and Tuesday Night

Dr. Norris Belcher

Westminster, MD
Thursday Night


Pastor Mike Jones

Victory Baptist Church

Roanoke Rapids, NC

Friday Night


1 comment:

Nina in Portugal said...

I'll be praying Jennifer!!


For Your Enjoyment!