Everybody, out there in blog world, please pray for me tomorrow! I am going to be teaching the teen girls! And to be honest, I am kind of scared! I am so used to dealing with little kids...just pray that I will be able to get across what I am teaching on in the way the Lord would have me to. I am going to be doing kind of a follow-up lesson on "courtship" that my daddy taught on last week. It is kind of hard to get across to the bus teens exactly what we mean by courtship, which courtship is not exactly a Biblical term either, but anyway we want to teach that the Lord sends you the right person your way, not you finding and searching and going through several people to find that special one! I want to get across that this part of their lives must be surrendered and in the Lord's hand just as much as every other part. Please pray that everything goes well! Thanks!
3 comments:
Yikes! I have to teach Sunday School every now and then for the ladies class at our church! Nerve-racking it is! I am not good at keeping my thoughts organized! LOL
We will b pryaing for ya!
Sounds like an awesome opportunity!!! I will be praying! :)
What a wonderful chance to share an important message with these young women, and to be an extension of your father's ministry!
I'm praying that the Lord will continue to speak to their hearts long after your lesson is over.
Because you are an unmarried young woman, they will listen to you more than they might anyone else. Your example is a powerful testimony for the Lord to use!
Post a Comment