Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Testimony

I've noticed on my blog that I have never told my testimony on how the Lord saved me...so today I have decided to tell blog world how the Lord saved me.

I have always been raised in a Christian home with godly parents, and at the age of 4, I wanted to be saved, and my mama led me to the Lord that day. I remember running in the house and telling my daddy that I was saved, but as I grew older, I began having doubts and fears of whether I was really saved...

For two years, I struggled with these doubts and fears. I was so miserable! I could remember that day when I was four, but I had so many other fears like what if I didn't mean it or what if I didn't understand everything...

Finally after all that time of doubting and trying to trust Jesus as my Savior, one night I just knelt down and opened my Bible to Romans 10:13, For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. And told the Lord I am just going to trust YOU to do it, to save me. I knelt down and told the Lord that I was a sinner and deserved to go to Hell and asked Him to save me...and then I just got up believing and trusting Him to save me! And He did! Jesus never goes back on His promises.

Sometimes, as Christians, the devil would like to take away our joy by causing us to doubt our Savior and His Word. Just remember God never goes back on His Word. Why would the Lord reject you? He is faithful and just....God has been so good!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Amen! It was so nice to read your testimony! I love to hear about how otehrs were saved!


For Your Enjoyment!