Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Graduation Time!









I can hardly believe that my sister, Rebekah, is graduating this Friday! Wow, I must be getting old! hahaha But it is such a blessing to know that my sister loves the Lord, and her plan is to serve the Lord with her life! I love you, Rebekah! Thanks for being my best friend! Enjoy this new time of your life! Enjoy what the Lord has in store for you, and I pray, that the Lord will send you "your man".

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

AWWWWWW!That's so sweet!

Naomi K said...

Congratulations to your sister! I happened to come across your blog and really enjoyed it:) I thought it was neat that had BCA on your sidebar b/c that's what I'm doing and not many people I know have heard of it -

God's Been Good said...

Naomi, BCA is a great school, especially for young ladies who desire to serve the Lord by staying at home! thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Rebekah!
Mrs. Rachel (Courtney's Momma)


For Your Enjoyment!