Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, March 19, 2009

God's Been Good



The Lord has been so good. This song is where I got the theme for my blog. Mrs. Kay Chandler does a wonderful job singing this song. Sometimes we become so ungrateful. We seem to forget all that He has done for us! From the hard time to the easy times, God is ever faithful! One part of this song, where it says, "though I've had my share of hard times, I wouldn't change them if I could" sometimes that is so hard to see, but it is during those times that we see God working in our lives, when we see His goodness. We see His working in our lives where during our easy times we tend to forget just how much He has done for us! Oh, praise the Lord, for His goodness!

2 comments:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

I LOVE that song! I can't remember when I first heard it ( on my brother's cd, maybe?? ), but the first part of the chourus kept coming to me not long after my miscarriage a few months ago. Do you know if it's on playlist anywhere? I would love to add it to my blog.

God's Been Good said...

Courtney, I couldn't find it on playlist, I wish I could too! You can find it on Kay Chandler's CD "God's been Good" or the Steve Epley family will be coming out with a new CD on Faith Music Missions soon also called, "God's been Good" I'm sorry about your miscarriage...I'm praying for you and Christopher. This past year has been a tough one for me and my family. But you know if we hadn't gone through some of the things that we went through...we would have never seen His goodness and guideance. Even though at the time, we might have questioned what was going on~He was there all the time!

Have a great day!
Jennifer


For Your Enjoyment!