CHOCOLATE!
Yes, I had chocolate cake, well it had chocolate icing. My Uncle Don, Aunt Amy, and them gave me Cadbury eggs, yes, Cadbury eggs, and of course money, which was such a blessing. My sister, Katie also gave me little mini Cadbury eggs. They were so cute! My sister, Bethany, gave me Reese's Peanut Butter eggs! They were so good!
Let me just say that I had a very good birthday! My parents gave me some new perfume, called Butterfly Flower by Bath and Body Works and some money! Rebekah gave me some money, and my cousin, Donnie and his wife Rachael, gave me some money too! Also my granny gave me some money! So praise the Lord! I have been richly blessed!
Just now I may have to join our church's weight loss club after I finish all that chocolate! :-)






4 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! Enjoy your chocolate! Money and Chocolate- Is there any better birthday present???? LOL
Happy 23rd b-day! I didn't know your b-day was so close to mine! Maybe I did, but forgot about it....hmmm......not sure...
Hope you had a great birthday! I have really enjoyed reading your blog. God Bless!
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your chocolate :)
Post a Comment