I just found this song from Lancaster Baptist College Teen Girls! If ya'll have visited my sister's blog ya'll have probably read that it is almost my 23 birthday...I wonder what the next year of my life will hold? There are some things that I must do and you must do as Christians in our lives...We MUST answer the call!
The call to follow Christ, honor Him with all our lives, love one another, and go beyond our comfort zone to spread the Gospel!
I am afraid that in so many ways I have failed to do those things...do all my desires and wants center around glorifying God? If we are to be honest, that is probably not the case. I am just like many young ladies, I want a husband, a home, and a family, but is my desire for these things to glorify Christ? Do I love others the way I should? Do you know that if Christ is the center most part in my life then all these things will be right in my life? My desires will be right, my goals will be right, my testimony will be right! No, I will not be perfect, and I will fail Him, but He is so forgiving!
Anyway, what am I trying to say? hmmm...I can't control the future and I don't know what it holds for me as a 23 year old, only the Lord knows those things. BUT daily I can answer the call that God has placed on my life from day to day and please Him in all that I do.
"...that in all things He might have the preeminence." Colossians 1:18b
"For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." I Corinthians 6:20
"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."
I Corinthians 10:31






No comments:
Post a Comment