Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, March 23, 2009

Honey Bun Cake



I know that many of ya'll have visited Courtney's Blog you have seen the Honey Bun Cake! Well, Let me just say it was delicious! We tried it tonight for a after supper snack! Next time, I'll have to make me some coffee to go with it!



For those of you who haven't visited Courtney's blog, here is the recipe below. I believe she found it at cooks.com!
1 box yellow cake mix
4 eggs
3/4 C. cooking oil
2/3 C. water
1 C. sour cream (I left this out like Courtney did an mine turned out great, too! )
1 C. brown sugar
3 tsp cinnamon

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix cake mix, eggs, oil, water and sour cream. In separate bowl mix brown sugar and cinnamon. Pour half of batter in lightly greased 9x13 glass baking dish. Sprinkle half of sugar mixture over batter and swirl it in. Pour remaining batter in pan and sprinkle rest of sugar mixture in and swirl it in. Bake for 35-40 minutes
GLAZE
4 TBS milk
2 C. confectioners' sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Combine together and pour over hot cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made it and it was AWESOME!! YUM!


For Your Enjoyment!