Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Just got a message from a friend of mine from West Coast, and she had an awesome prayer answered!!!! Woohoo!!! The young man that she had been praying about called her dad and asked to court her!!!! Aren't you glad that we can pray about the "little" things that are important to us? God is so very good!!!!!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago






1 comment:
absolutely! I've been praying about my job for sometime now and this week I had one job interview and next week I have an interview with another company. I hope one of these turns into the path God wants for me and my family.
Post a Comment