I hope this works this time. I am so sorry about not posting these pictures sooner...I guess I have exceeded my limit of pictures on google :S...haha...but I went back and deleted some of my old post...so sad... :`(...but anyway, to let everyone know, too, about wedding details. We now have our wedding licence and a house and have paid for the flowers!! Praise the Lord! My sisters took their dresses in on Wednesday to get them altered. My dress is ready to wear! Woohoo!!!! Now we will soon do the Bridal Portrait...so excited about that! Still have plenty to do! But on to the pictures!!
Daddy surprised me with roses and a hug!
My shoes...the only part of my dress you all will get to see until after the wedding! I love my shoes!!! My family was able to use them as part of the decorations...
Princess for the day...not a great picture of me..B)
The beautiful cake that Aunt Amy made...we used black, white, and pink polka dots...
Opening presents...
Bethany, my recorder...
All the delicious food...
SWEET TEA!
Mama seriously pinning on my corsage...
The video Rebekah made for our shower...
OOOOO....these are delicious!!! I love these!!!!
Hopefully more to come soon!!!!






1 comment:
Jennifer,
It looks like a lot of LOVE went into your Shower...I love the colors..as well..I can't wait to see the beautiful wedding pictures..I am sure your dress is beautiful..
Have a blessed day..
Post a Comment