Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Our Kitchen!!

This Monday and Tuesday, we were able to travel up to WV to see our new home, and to take some of my clothes up and pick out bedroom furniture. While Jonathan was working during the day, we unpacked our kitchen stuff and were able to get all that in order! I'm so happy with how everything turned out! Hope ya'll enjoy my cute country kitchen! :)

7 comments:

Ashlyn Y said...

It's so cute! It really looks countryish!

sharon said...

I love your kitchen! I have a country kitchen too, it is such a warm and inviting look! What an exciting time in your life, have fun!

Pioneer Beauty said...

Jennifer,
That is so Sweet...I can just see you in there making Breakfest and sitting at the Table talking to Jonathan about your day and the the things of the Lord...What a warm and inviting home your are going to make..

Julia said...

Very cute! I am so excited for you...it has been great to see someone else following God's way in getting to the marriage altar. I look forward to seeing your wedding pictures!

Kali said...

Very nice! I look forward to the day I get to set up my own home!!

Brooke said...

That is SOOO cute!!! I <3 it!! :D
~Bee

Jennifer said...

very nice! My favorite part of moving into my current home was setting up my kitchen. It's also my favorite room to clean because it's the first room you walk into :-)


For Your Enjoyment!