Outside my window...warm and sunny...a typical summer day...
I am thinking...my walk with the Lord...I don't think that I will ever be what I should be spiritually...or know and love the Lord as I should...oh, I want to...but until we get to Heaven, I know we will never be perfect. We will fail constantly, but you know what? Isn't it wonderful that He loves us anyway!?! He is the perfect One in our relationship with Him, if that makes sense...He is always doing things for me to prove His love, His faithfulness. It just makes me love Him more and more.
I am thankful for...the Lord's leading and guiding in our lives...I'm thankful for the blessings the Lord has given me...my salvation, HIS faithfulness, my family, my Jonathan, my church family...I don't deserve nothing that He has given me, and the more that I live the more I realize it...
From the kitchen...nothing...we are actually headed to the beach to stay with a lady from our church...
I am wearing...my purple shirt and, of course, my denim skirt...then tomorrow, my Mayberry shirt that Jonathan bought me!
I am creating...nothing at present...hmm...a pile of wedding stuff in the corner of my room...I need to start working on the invitations...hmm...oh for a slow week...
I am going...to help mama clean a beauty shop (which we clean every Monday), then head to the beach, Lord willing get a call from Jonathan later...sigh...I just love talking to Jonathan...
I am reading...still A Wife's Purpose by Cindy Schaap published by the Sword of the Lord...bridal books...
I am hearing...nothing really...
Around the house...getting ready to head out to the beach today...picking blueberries...making some more wedding plans...
My favorite things...let's see...Jonathan (but he is not a thing, right?)...Saturday after Thanksgiving...a new good music cd...listening to it over and over until I get the words...decorating a Christmas tree...going to find the perfect tree...the first signs of spring...seeing the buttercups start to come up...the way the dogwoods bloom...walking in the sand...watching the waves...laying in bed on a summer night, hearing the rain hit the roof...
A few plans for the rest of the week: Beach!!!! Piano lessons, wedding planning, meeting a friend for lunch on Friday, eating with the family on Friday...







1 comment:
Dearest Jennifer,
I couldn't help but smile through your post and how I could almost feel your blush as you mentioned "Jonathans" name...it brought back such sweet memories of the time my husband I first werer together..He still makes me melt..what a blessing it is to rely on the Lord for His direction in leading in our lives..
In Christ
Post a Comment