Outside my window...the sun is beginning to go down...not too hot, just right out! Beautiful day!
I am thinking...about...hmmm...well the obvious answer is Jonathan... :)...but I do have other things on my mind, too, like this post, what needs to be done, wedding plans, blueberries to bag up, need to practice some things on the piano, more posts that are running through my mind, how good God is!...so much to think about...
I am thankful for...as of tomorrow, 8 wonderful months of courtship with my Jonathan...I can never deserve the gift that the Lord gave me when He gave me Jonathan last year for Christmas when He answered that prayer, and for the Lord's guidance and protection everyday in our lives...we can never deserve salvation, but you know what? We don't even deserve the blessings He decides to send us along the way!
From the kitchen...just made supper...or rather a hour ago...Italian Tomato Pasta (ok...just made up the name...) and a salad...
I am wearing...John Deere shirt and a denim skirt...no shoes...its summer time!!!! :)
I am creating...this post... ;) hmmm...I'd like to sit down and sew, but we have been soooo busy....hmmm...soon we will be getting more stuff ready for the wedding...only 3 months 3 weeks 5 days!!!
I am going...to talk to Jonathan, Lord willing, when he calls tonight! Bag up blueberries...hopefully 55 quarts! Teach piano tomorrow, iron my clothes, hmmm....
I am reading...A Wife's Purpose by Cindy Schaap published by the Sword of the Lord
I am hearing...my sisters talking...
Around the house...actually nothing much...just busy...as usual
My favorite things...hmmm...the way the sky looks at the end of summer...just the right shade of blue... the Christmas season...hearing Christmas music in the stores about October :)...riding around looking at Christmas lights...stepping outside in the cold and blowing out "smoke"...seeing the first snow..."these are a few of my favorite things"
A few plans for the rest of the week: Piano and church and cleaning and maybe some wedding planning
Random Pictures... last week at the Sword (more to come...)
Katie not wanting to get her pic taken...Rebekah...too...at the pizza place...
Jonathan and I in our grey outfits that we didn't mean to match in...isn't he handsome?
Me in my Mayberry shirt that Jonathan bought me...
Right back at you!
The trip to Gospel Light...








3 comments:
How are the wedding plans coming along? Have you been able to find a photographer?
Actually, the Lord seems to be working that out! I asked a lady that I know who is taking classes and I have also seen some of her pics, and I know that she is very particular about how she does things. So, she prayed about it and has said that she would do it for us! Which was a huge answer to prayer! She is only going to charge us a small fee, and hand over the cd of the finished work so that we can print off the prints that we want in what ever size we want!
That's great! That's how I did it for Amy and it worked out nicely. When the Lord is involved it all goes well. I can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment