Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Voice of the Children



I posted this song on here a little while ago, or it may have been on my other blog. I guess this has been on my mind in the last week, and with having kids' krusade and Jonathan telling me about camp. I was reminded how much we need to tell the children of Jesus. I had the opportunity to take a little girl back and deal with her this week (keep her in your prayer, her name was Brianna), and as I was trying to explain to her how to be saved, I could get across to her that she was a sinner, but she had never heard about Jesus, she didn't know who He was, what He had done, and she couldn't grasp that.

Can you believe that we live in America, here in the U.S. and there are kids in our own neighborhoods that do not know ANYTHING about the Bible and our Saviour? Something is wrong about that...I remember a sermon that Bro. Larry Brown preached at the Sword several years ago, and he was talking about the hope of America, being in the children, in raising the next generation for Christ. He made all the young people in their teens and up to stand, and asked us to pray that we would raise our children to know the Lord, and that we were the hope for America and our children to follow. Friends, we are living in an open mission field! I know we need missionaries overseas, but here in America, we need them here to, for the children, for their families, to show them the way of salvation...will we hear their voices?

No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!