Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, June 14, 2010

Not much of a blogger...

That's right, everyone...I haven't been much of a blogger lately...probably have been rather boring around this blog! SORRY!!! Hopefully, I'll have new pictures to post next week, because in 5 days I'll get to see Jonathan and his family again!! So, looking forward to that! We have been terrible busy in the last couple weeks...but I have had a couple of posts running through my mind...which I will post, I promise!!!! Will be back later this week, Lord willing!! ~ Jennifer

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, that's fine, Jennifer! I know you're probably very busy. I can't wait for pictures! :-)

Kristi said...

You've been pretty busy, Jennifer, with ladies meetings, and other things. It happens.

Looking forward to PICTURES and such. :D

~Kristi

Ashlyn Y said...

Good... I'vs been awaiting! =)


For Your Enjoyment!