Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cherish the Moments...every one...


I remember all of us being little and singing this in church on Mother's Day and Father's Day. I am so thankful to be raised in a godly home. I will always cherish those moments with my daddy and mama and my sisters, but I know that many of you ladies and even gentlemen out there are parents...I know that ya'll can truly testify that time is quickly passing. That little one will soon be grown and raising their own set of children...

Psalms 16:6
The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.

Psalms 127:3
Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.


1 comment:

At Home Together said...

Jennifer, so glad to see you! God is so wonderful--He always goes beyound our wildest dreams. Bless you and Jonathan both as you seek His will for your life together!


For Your Enjoyment!