I saw this on Haley's blog and I thought that I would do it. Hope you don't mind, Haley!
Cherries or blueberries?
Blueberries! Well...we do have about 30 bushes in our back yard!
Dogs or cats?
Both...we have 1 cat and 2 dogs
Beds or sleeping bags?
Beds...but to tell you the truth, I can sleep pretty much anywhere, on the floor, in the car...
Hamburger or hot dog?
I don't like just a plain hamburger. It has to have cheese! And I do like hotdogs, too! I guess I'm not very picky!
Typing or writing?
Writing...and I guess I love typing, when it is someone I really like to email...
Day or night?
Day! but I am a night owl!
Beach or lake?
Beach...other than the underdressed people...I love to hear the sound of the waves, putting my feet in the sand, and walking on the edge of the water!
Christmas or Easter?
Christmas!
Math or reading?
Reading, most definitely!
Tests or studying?
Tests...I'd rather get the torture over with! :)
Pens or pencils?
Blue pens!
Caterpillars or butterflies?
Butterflies! I love butterflies!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago






1 comment:
Oh, I don't mind at all! :) I'm glad you did it and enjoyed reading your answers!! :)
Love,
Haley
Post a Comment